Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Avenga is looking for a Junior iOS Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Our customer – an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. You will be involved in the development of the iPad application for sales representatives in the Pharma industry.
More than 150 professionals are working with this client from our side (SalesForce devs, iOS devs, Front-End devs, MQA, AQA, PM, DevOps, BA). There are 20 skilled iOS Engineers among them, who are divided into the Scrum teams. Technology stack: Mobile client (Swift, SQLite, UIkit, Twilio SDK, SFSDK), Salesforce as a backend, AWS services.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as an iOS Engineer;
- Good background in iOS development (Swift);
- Applications profiling with Xcode tools;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP patterns;
- Good understanding of different techniques of concurrency;
- Strong knowledge of memory management and optimizations;
- Perfect problem solving and debugging skills;
- Code versioning tools (Git);
- English – Intermediate or higher.
- Design new modules and implement new features;
- Support and improve quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Collaborate with other iOS engineers to build mobile solutions;
- Communicate with customers.