Project Overview:The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimisation;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Perform effective technical leading with code review process;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience;
- Knowledge of Java and its ecosystem (Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven, Junit SQL, Oracle, XML, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA or another high level IDE and Docker);
- Knowledge of RESTful services;
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering finite unit of functionality;
- Ability to analyse and clarify requirements and corner cases;
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team;
- Upper-Intermediate / Fluent English.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.