Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Our client is a fast growing startup that provides solutions powered by AI. You will be involved in the development of the iPad application for sales representatives in the Pharma industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 4+ years of experience as iOS Engineer;
- Solid background in Swift;
- Applications profiling with Xcode tools;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP patterns;
- Good understanding of different techniques of concurrency;
- Strong knowledge of memory management and optimizations;
- Perfect problem solving and debugging skills;
- English – Upper-intermediate or higher.
- Design new modules and implement new features;
- Support and improve quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Collaborate with other iOS engineers to build mobile solutions, team leading;
- Communicate with customers.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum;
- Expertise in offline mode and data synchronisation;
- Experience in Healthcare or Pharma business domains.