About the project: Our Client is streamlining the way users can authorize, enable and track workforce spending. Our environment is a mix of Windows and Linux machines. All of our work is performed under strict adherence to PCI DSS requirements, and environment is required to be available 24x7.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of infrastructure-level knowledge and scripting experience. We expect that you will have a hunger and interest to automate the implementation of system changes through the use of scripting and deployment pipelines to achieve desired state.Windows Servers, Chef, Powershell or Python as a scripting language
- 3+ years of experience;
- Experience with Windows Servers, Chef, Powershell or Python as a scripting language;
- Experience with Linux, Strong knowledge of Chef (or Ansible), IIS, Terraform, SQL Server, .NET Apps, VM Ware (Virtualization), Azure DevOps;
- Strong knowledge of Powershell (Interacting with Active Directory, REST APIs and Git source control);
- Experience with Load Balancers (F5 as an example), DNS, proxies and firewalls;
- Ability to stand up containerization infrastructure from scratch, migrate from a VM based architecture to containers, performance troubleshooting and Kubernetes experience.
Will be a plus:
Experience with CI/CD, in Infrastructure automation and Configuration Management tools.
You will be responsible for a multitude of automated configurations across our entire technology stack. You will be tasked with enhancing the implementation of existing automation in our environment, as well as finding opportunities to introduce new automation.
- Self-led problem-solving skills and issue prioritization;
- Develop scripts and automate manual processes using PowerShell and Ruby (Chef);
- Promote availability and stability in a 24/7 High-availability environment;
- Participate in an on-call rotation;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the system-level architecture;
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or REMOTE work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV at email@example.com!