At least 1+ year of experience with:
• .NET Framework /C# ;
• GoF patterns;
• Understanding of OOP principles;
• ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core;
• Web Services;
• T-SQL/MS SQL Server;
• understanding of version control;
• experience with Git;
• Good English level — must be capable to explain technical solutions in English and prepare documentation.
WILL BE PLUS:
• NuGet packaging.
• Experience working with React (Redux);
• Competitive salary
• Regular assessment and salary review
• Free English classes
• Opportunity for self-realization
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Remote work
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown
• 21 days of annual leave
• 5 sick-paid days
• Participation in conferences and seminars
• Participate in the analysis and generation of new ideas;
• Collaborate with internal QA team and the client team to provide deliverables with a high level of quality;
• Cover written code with unit tests.
Netfully — is an international and progressive company that enjoys innovations and exciting challenges. We believe in creating a supportive and professional working atmosphere and provide opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. The team here is outstanding, and the workplace is energised. Our goal is to make our customers happy and successful and we’re striving to be the preferred place for professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers. Our dynamic team is looking for candidates who have a “can-do” attitude, proven ability to multi-task, flexibility to work on a range of projects and a commitment to continuous development.
Team-building sessions, staff training in the company, English lessons, give excellent advancement opportunities, and parties and celebrations are a vital part of our corporate culture. We try to be on the cutting edge of technology — you’ll be working with the best equipment and software. Why should you apply?
Because we offer:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— good career growth opportunities;
— flexible timetable;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— challenging projects;