• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
• Working directly with developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Optimizing performance for the apps Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code.
• Experience developing and distributing IOS Applications written in Swift (4+)
• Experience with Swift or mastery of Objective-C with a desire to learn Swift
• Expertise with API standards and design patterns
• Expertise with iOS application development using an MVC/MVVM design patterns
• Deep knowledge of iOS frameworks (Foundation, Remote Notifications, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation)
• Familiarity with frameworks & web technologies. Experience with different architectures;
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, Agile team development environment
• Strong optimization and debugging skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Extraordinary attention to details
• Knowledgeable in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and backend
• Agile/Scrum Team experience;
• Ability to multi-task and good time management skills;
• Project management skills;
• English – Strong Upper-Intermediate. Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills;
• Competitive salary
• Regular assessment and salary review
• Free English classes
• Opportunity for self-realization
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Remote work
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown
• 21 days of annual leave
• 5 sick-paid days
• Participation in conferences and seminars
Відгукнутися на вакансію >>