Про проектWe are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team on a full-time position. You will work in a team made up of passionate software engineers, business analysts, quality engineers, UX designers and architects, contributing to the design, development, and delivery of high-quality software in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment.
You work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across the business as well as contribute to quality engineering discussions and to test automation activities.
About the company:
Our customers are on the front line of the world’s toughest industrial challenges: enabling more renewable energy on the grid, reducing emissions, increasing plant productivity, adapting to demand and keeping their teams safe. Our years of hard-won insights in power generation, utilities, oil & gas, and manufacturing mean we’re uniquely positioned to help our customers better operate, optimize and analyze their work to deliver greater results today — and in the future.
Необхідні навички• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with strong academic credentials;
• Demonstrated professional experience with Angular 2;
• In-depth experience with Rx.JS, Angular material design and other angular components
• Experience with back-end technology such as NodeJS;
• Experience of developing applications in a microservice-based architecture;
• Experience working in Linux/Unix and Windows environments;
• Initiative to explore alternative technologies and approaches to solving problems;
• Skills in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and effort estimation;
• Ability to analyze impact of technology choices;
• Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members;
• Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments;
• Effectively balances different and competing objectives.
Буде плюсом• Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins;
• Experience with Java;
• Experience working on software projects developing mobile solutions for iOS, Android and Windows platforms;
• Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry trends;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills, team building and problem-solving abilities;
• Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks;
• Result-oriented and able to push others for results through team spirit.
ПропонуємоGlobal IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office
Обов’язки• Developing mobile and web-based applications;
• Implementing user interfaces for application software with the latest UX methodologies;
• Developing interoperability services among disperse systems;
• Developing mobile applications as part of a microservices architecture;
• Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI/CD, software security, scalability, documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques;
• Writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project;
• Understanding performance parameters and assess application performance;
• Working on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using the chosen technology;
• Proactively sharing information across the team, to the right audience with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.