Team composition: More than 150 professionals are working with this client from our side (SalesForce, iOS, Front-end, MQA, AQA, and DevOps Engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts). There are more than 20 skilled iOS Engineers among them, who are divided into the Scrum teams.
Technology stack: Mobile client (Swift, Swift UI, SQLite, UIkit, Twilio SDK, SFSDK), Salesforce as a backend, AWS services.
Our customer – an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in the development of the iPad application for sales representatives in the Pharma industry.
This app is used by several top-20 global pharmaceutical companies such as AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk and Roche, as well as Adhera Therapeutics, Napo Pharmaceuticals, Pierre Fabre Pharmaceuticals, PruGen Pharmaceuticals, Recordati, Theramex, Zentiva, etc.
What you bring along:
- At least 1,5 year of experience as an iOS Engineer;
- Excellent in iOS development (Swift);
- Strong knowledge of OOP patterns;
- Applications profiling with Xcode tools;
- Competent in different techniques of concurrency;
- Perfect problem solving and debugging skills;
- Working experience in Code versioning tools (Git);
- Excellent knowledge of memory management and optimizations;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
This is your mission:
- Design new modules and implement new features;
- Support and improve quality and performance of the existing apps;
- Collaborate with other iOS engineers to build mobile solutions;
- Communicate with customers.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Healthcare or Pharma business domains.
- Flexible remote policy;
- Reimbursement of education and certification;
- Medical and sports services compensation;
- Paid out of reach, sick days and public holidays;
- Language school on site;
- Accounting and legal support.