- Learn specifics of the Automotive industry and gain project-specific knowledge;
- Support of existing project functionality, troubleshoot issues;
- Participate in the development of new features;
- Profile and optimize resulting C++ code;
- Implement testing of new features in supported programming languages, incl. automated testing;
- Participate in the integration of our solution with other parts of the Navigation platform.
- Basic experience in SW development for commercial projects;
- Good knowledge of cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Understanding of basic OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- Knowledge of Unit-testing;
- At least pre-intermediate level of English;
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- An initial experience/understanding of graphics APIs like OpenGL/OpenGLES/Direct3D;
- An initial experience/understanding of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering, or similar technologies, e.g., game engine development;
- Basic knowledge of Linux-based systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields (could be ongoing).