Now, we are looking for a Middle Strong QA Engineer to join our QA team in the Lviv/Kyiv/Ivano-Frankivsk/Cherkasy office. Our client is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. It is a solution that connects sales, marketing, medical and other functions to help life sciences representatives transform to a new orchestrated commercial model.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Test experience: at least 3 years;
- Knowledge and experience in Test Design, Test Case creation, Test Matrix;
- Software process: has an understanding of different SDLC, able to follow a defined process on the project, understand how to integrate QA process into dev model;
- Cross-browser testing;
- Technical skills: medium level of SQL, API testing (not necessarily, but it would be good to have);
- Experience in functional testing, usability testing, be aware of UI/UX trends;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Contribution to requirements analysis, improvement, and risks defining;
- Test design and test cases preparation;
- Manual test execution, bugs reporting, tracking, and root cause analysis;
- Results reporting and contribution to team’s process improvements;
- Perform functional/usability testing;
- Contribution to test approach according to project specifics;
- Be able to perform test control activities.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of performance testing;
- Experience with Salesforce projects.
- Free snacks and drinks
- Sports compensation program
- Winter and summer corporate parties
- Reimbursement of relevant education and certification
- Presents for life events
- Medical expenses compensation program
- Accounting and legal support
- Free English courses on site