Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform is used to serve clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks.
Team: 17 Back-end Engineers (Java 8-11), 6 Front-end Engineers (Angular 8), 5 AQA Engineers, 1 DevOps Engineer.
- 1+ years of experience in QA/AQA;
- practical experience with HTML, CSS, web element locators;
- practical experience with UI testing;
- practical experience with one of the popular JS automation fw: protractor/webdriverIO/cypress;
- base understanding of building automation fw structure;
- practical experience with Git;
- practical experience with writing test documentation;
- good understanding of testing theory;
- Writing and validating automated tests;
- Communication with the team from Canada;
- Execute test cases and update test documentation.
What we offer
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing
- Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.