About the project: we are working on a leading payment gateway that helps businesses accept payments in Indonesia and SouthEast Asia fast and securely with a suite of world-class APIs.
Our customers are based in Indonesia, Jakarta, but they have developers all over the world.
Tech. stack on the project: NodeJS + Typescript OR Golang, React, PostgresDB, RabbitMQ, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Solid knowledge of Node.js + TypeScript or Golang;
- Experience with PostgresDB and RabbitMQ;
- Experience with GCP or AWS, CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with Docker + Kubernetes;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Build internal connections and new connectors to third parties;
- Build new product features (e.g. Multilevel approval for batch disbursements);
- Migrating application platform (e.g. AWS ElasticBeanstalk -> AWS EKS);
- Communicate with the team and stakeholders;
- Write unit and end-to-end test.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Cost compensation for sports activities (6000 UAH per year);
- Regular Performance Review;
- Career opportunities;
- Internal University;
- English training courses at the office;
- Annual paid vacation (18 working days);
- Paid sickness leave (10 working days);
- Corporate doctor;
- Yearly Health Check-Up;
- Corporate events.