Our client is a Saudi Arabia's leading travel services partner, that provide quality and cost effective business and leisure travel solutions anytime, anywhere. With a stellar reputation of 36 years built on market knowledge, expertise and technology, we specialise in travel services for individual travellers, local and multinational companies as well as government institutions.
We are seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
- Design and implement solutions;
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs;
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion;
- Actively listen to business owner problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans;
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects;
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects;
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions;
- Assess and evaluate risk as required;
- Maintain understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture;
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry;
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested.
- 7+ years in Software Development;
- Solid knowledge of architecture practices and methodologies;
- Experience with UML, BPMN and other modeling languages;
- Experience in design reliable and scalable applications;
- Hands-on experience with data, backend and infrastructure engineering;
- Strong knowledge of Node.Js;
- Profound expertise of SQL and NoSQL database (PostgreSQL, Redis);
- Understanding of developement and implementation mobile client applications;
- Expertise with Microservice Architecture on top of Kubernetes;
- DevOps, Infrastructure Architecture, production operation know-how;
- Solid experience with Cloud environments (OpenStack, AWS).
Nice to have:
- Previous project management experience is preferred;
- Experience in travel domain.