Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are hiring an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be working remotely or in our Ivano-Frankivsk to make the team even stronger. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. This Android app developer will work along-side talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. This position offers an inspirational space to create the next innovation in mobile applications.
• 2+ years of experience building and delivering Apps;
• Strong understanding of Android concepts and components;
• Solid understanding of OOP principles and design;
• Work with Google API’s;
• Work with sockets, websockets;
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem ant the libraries available for common tasks,
• Strong knowledge of Java, Android SDK, device APIs;
• Good understanding of Multithreading & Concurrency;
• Understanding of SOLID, design patterns;
• Knowledge of Modern Android app architecture approaches (MVVM, MVP);
• General understanding of network protocols and architecture of client-server interaction
• Experience in Git/Git Flow/TFS;
• Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch;
• Experience in implementing Material Design and well-designed UI;
• Familiar with continuous integration;
• Experience with SQLite and SQL Server;
• Experience writing unit tests;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Implement best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform versions;
• Participate in code review;
• Design develop and test new features updating existing code, as well as from the ground up;
• Implement new and/or change existing functionality according to requirements;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Innovate and brainstorm new features;
• Communicate effectively across teams and departments;
• Take part in existing code refactoring.
• Competitive salary;
• Corporate and social events;
• Regular assessment and salary review;
• Free English classes;
• Opportunity for self-realization;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown;
• 21 days of annual leave;
• 5 sick-paid days;
• Participation in conferences and seminars;
• Friday team buildings;
• Experienced and loyal management.