We are searching for a Junior Engineer who can work on a Canadian project.
It’s а Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. About 10.000 bank employees are the users of the platform.
This is a project with an experienced team that uses the latest java technologies to develop valued features for the bank team.
The team consists of 14 Back-end, 4 Front-end, 3 AQA.
- Experience with Java 8+;
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate;
- Knowledge of JPA, Redis;
- Experience with JIRA;
- At least intermediate English level.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Developing user-facing features;
- Providing input on designs and best practices;
- Communication with a client;
- Stay on the leading edge of industry trends and technologies.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events;
- Parental Leave.