Who we need is a passionate and motivated person who is looking and ready for new challenges, really enjoys paying attention to details and is never bored by trying to make things work better and in a different way. You will get a great opportunity to become a part of an impressive and creative team.
Our client is a product company and their product is a step up to working with documents with a totally new approach. The main goal of this cloud product is not only to let any user work easily with documents from any device but also share and organize them.
Our QA team performs testing of an iOS application that allows customers to work effectively on documents on their own or in collaboration.
As a work model, you will communicate directly with a project coordinator or/and with a client.
- Understanding and following the product development process
- Test basis review and analysis, test data preparation
- Test design and test documents implementation (test cases, check lists, defects and test reports), test suites preparation
- Test tasks execution time estimation
- Running tests manually, evaluating the results and test statuses, bug reporting
- Participating in Scrum activities: product development planning, discussing the requirements, daily stand-up meetings, internal and general demos of the released functionality etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of QA experience
- Good understanding of development life cycle, experience with working and creating QA documentation
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowing of development processes
- Understanding of Agile and Kanban principles
- Desire to develop in QA Automation
- Feeling responsibility for completing your tasks
- Ability to work as in team, as on your own, initiative
- Good English and communication skills, the ability to present information in a competent and structured manner
- You love borsch!
- Experience of using automated testing systems, especially Python based
- Experience in working with desktop applications, CI, UNIX systems
- API based applications testing experience
- Advanced user experience with Microsoft Office and/or LibreOffice
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.