We are currently seeking a financial coordinator to join our team.
If you feel comfortable working with numbers and are trustworthy in handling confidential information as it crosses your desk, then we invite you to work with us!
- Collecting and inputting information into the financial system
- Issuing client invoices
- Controlling receivables and payables
- Sending client reminders
- Communicating with international clients on invoice questions
- Uploading financial documents to the accounting system
- Maintaining inventory
- Controlling statistical data on command
- Consulting our management teams on financial matters
- Controlling contracts and primary documents
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s (Master’s) degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (required)
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Attentive to details
- Relational skills, focusing on clients and internal departments
- Intermediate English level
- Genuine love for operational processes and workflows 🙂
- Customer service skills
- Experience working with foreigners
- You love borsch!
- Work in a super friendly, truly open minded team with a family-like vibe.
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits.
- Free English lessons with excellent native speakers.
- Active office life with ski trips, movie nights and pancake breakfasts.