ABOUT CLIENTThe client is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser-independent broker/dealer in the U.S.
ABOUT PROJECTThe project is concentrated around the biggest instance MS CRM in the world, which is created for managing and engaging new clients. The Client is in charge of processing the investment business of the affiliated financial advisors by providing them with a supportive environment. These advisors are independent business owners who provide financial guidance to people in their community.
- 3+ Experience in writing of automated tests for .Net development platform using C#
- Hands-on experiences with Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
- Experience with API testing
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare manual test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Contribute to test documentation creation
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ABOUT ELEKSELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.