We are a team of SoftServe Senior-level Stars working with a loyal client, number one electrical and telecommunications retail and service company in Europe, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland.
Every day, our client uses our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more, together we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
This time we are writing a new application to ingest data from various sources via both APIs and ETLs, alongside calculation rulesets to enable us to provide the business with accurate and robust commission data. The application will require an intuited user interface as well as Back End that can process large and complex datasets.
With us, you will turn your knowledge into deeper skills, construct your mastership of using code, get the opportunity to learn and grow to have your proficiency recognized.
A highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer (React.js/Node.js), looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company. You possess the following experience
- At least 3-year-expertise in Back and Front End engineering
- React + Redux
- NodeJS, Express JS framework
- MongoDB and/or Azure Cosmos DB
- Strong understanding and experience in TDD
- Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices
- Experience with Azure cloud service is preferred
- Upper-Intermediate English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
You will be a key part of a Scrum team on products such as comparison engines, E-Commerce web apps, In-Store Transactional systems, Mobile payment apps, and more
- Being a part of a Scrum team (5 - 7 people in total) across mobile and web app development
- Leading development of the company next-gen applications
- Assistance in shaping the team’s technical roadmap
- Advocating best-breed practices including TDD, code reviews, CI & CD
- Monitoring and managing code quality & technical debt
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a generous number of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Process dynamic projects and still have a very stable place to work
- Enjoy convenient working hours with the customer from the UK
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story!