Join our Development Center in Ivano-Frankivsk and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the project:
The product is a mobile platform that empowers restaurant-goers to browse menus, manage their orders and pay for their meals, all from the comfort of their own smartphones. It integrates with existing in-restaurant systems and technologies, making it easy and cost-effective for restaurants to adopt. End-user mobile application that extends in-restaurant services directly to a consumers mobile device.
- Deep understanding of project structure;
- Ability to anticipate and avoid potential problems on design phase;
- Deep analysis of project goal and functionality;
- Ability to choose correct tools for testing;
- Self-selection of appropriate approach to testing;
- Performance testing and analysis according to technology;
- Creating testing reports and making comparative analysis;
- Communication with the client;
- MS SQL, DB experience;
- Experience with API testing (Fiddler, Postman, Charles) (2-3 years preferably);
- Knowledge of Jenkins;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Very good understanding of QA processes and experience of applying them in a strong process oriented environment.
- Grey-box testing (.Net backend);
- Manual web testing (Angular 4/8, Laravel);
- Manual Mobile testing (native iOS/Android);
- API testing;
- Issues investigation, communication with international team and client;
- Creating/supporting documentation.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.