Skills we expect a candidate to have:
We are looking for a skilled HR TL professional to maintain all human resources operations in our company. We expect our HR to be friendly, responsible, with a good sense of humor, and most of all, initiative.
- Proven experience as HR Manager for 2+ years
- Solid understanding of company hiring and employment processes as well as HR principles and practices
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload, work in strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the company in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Human Resource and Ukrainian regulatory laws and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
- Proficiency with computer programs including HR database, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to be highly productive and initiative with minimal oversight from senior management
- Upper Intermediate+ English (spoken and written) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in psychology is a plus
- Good sense of humor is also a plus!
- Great motivated and friendly team
- Comfortable office in Ivano-Frankivsk city centre
- Challenging project with offices in Ivano-Frankivsk, Austin, Chicago and Salt Lake City
- Paid vacation and sick leave, additional days off for special occasions
- Two variants of working schedule
- Trainings, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the company on behalf of IDP program (Individual Development Plan)
- Office coffee/tea and other goods provided free by the company
- Exclusive opportunity to get incentive units during investing rounds, which are the company’s shares that literally make you a co-owner of the company.
- Onboarding newbies and help them get acquainted with the corporate culture and the team
- Assist with employee relations including employee development, communication, and conflict resolution
- Create, coordinate and manage HR day to day activities and functions, especially during the Covid-19 period
- Conduct new hire orientation and training, interviewing talents and providing feedback as well as getting feedback
- Maintain personnel and human resources related files and provide HR policy guidance
- Assist with other HR responsibilities including compensation, benefits, training and development initiatives (IDPs)
- Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned by the management
- Be responsible of company branding (both internal and external), support the company brand on the job market
- Promote corporate culture through the team to the market.
- Organize events using your creative imagination (celebrations, team buildings, etc.)
- Convey company values and vision
- Interact with potential talents on themed events