We are searching for a Junior Engineer who can work in the night shifts.
It’s a Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which are about 10,000.
This is a project with an experienced team that uses last java technologies to develop valued features for the bank team.
The team consists of 16 Back-end, 4 Front-end, 3 AQA.
- Experience with Java 8;
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate;
- Knowledge of JPA, Redis;
- Experience with JIRA;
- At least intermediate English level.
- Bug fixing;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Communication with a client;
- Stay on the leading edge of industry trends and technologies.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;Сareer opportunities;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course,
- Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events (travel talks, online parties);
- Parental Leave.