ABOUT PROJECTOur customer is one of the largest companies that create software for registered investment advisors. He is in charge of processing the investment business of the affiliated financial advisors by providing them with a supportive environment. These advisors are independent business owners who provide financial guidance to people in their communities.
The team consists of 80+ team members on our side who are working as a part of customer teams.
Technologies: SQL Server
- At least 1,5+ years of experience with Database development
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of .NET or JS (will be a plus)
- At least intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills
- Keeping an eye on the data feed ingestion process to make sure everything comes in OK
- Quickly following up and resolving any issues with the data feeds
- Maintain existing functionality of web-based applications
- Execute data pipeline enhancement work as assigned in JIRA
- Interact with other teams for cross-team integration
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ABOUT ELEKSELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.