Now Avenga is seeking a talented Junior MQA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will have the opportunity to grow up under the mentoring of our experienced specialists. Our environment is highly collaborative and allows you to continue building your skills through training and diverse projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge and understanding of all Testing Procedures/Activities;
- Be able to perform basic test activities without continuous supervision;
- Some experience in Test Design, Test Case creation, Test Matrix;
- Familiar with functional and usability testing;
- Understanding of different SDLC;
- Basic knowledge of API and SQL;
- Be a team player with good soft skills;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Participate in all test activities throughout the development life cycle;
- Manual test execution, bugs reporting, tracking, and root cause analysis;
- Perform functional/usability testing;
- Perform test control activities.
Nice to have:
- Basic level of any programming language;
- Knowledge of performance testing;
- Up to 6 months of experience as a MQA Engineer.