About the project: The product is a mobile platform that empowers restaurant-goers to browse menus, manage their orders and pay for their meals, all from the comfort of their own smartphones. It integrates with existing in-restaurant systems and technologies, making it easy and cost-effective for restaurants to adopt. The end-user mobile application extends in-restaurant services directly to a consumer's mobile device.
- above 3 years of experience;
- Language - Java & Kotlin;
- Android Common Components - Activity, Fragment, Service, BroadcastReceiver;
- Architectures - MVP, MVVM, MVI;
- Android Architecture Components - DataBinding, ViewModel, LiveData, Navigation...;
- Kotlin Coroutines, RxJava/RxKotlin;
- DB - Room, Realm DB;
- Firebase, Google Play services;
- Retrofit, Dagger;
- Eglish - upper-intermediate.
- developing new features for existing applications;
- fixing issues and bugs;
- developing new applications;
- code review and writing unit tests.
Your resumes are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.