WE ARESoftServe is a place where people have everything they need to pursue their passion. Our culture inspires creativity without being pushy. SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and innovations. Just like you!
Our team works with a giant in the mining industry located in Canada. We do our best and achieve amazing results together. But what does it mean? Our software operates client’s hardware, saves the planet from air pollution, and reduces waste. Good enough to call it 'amazing results?' Project is the digital brain of client business transformation. It will play host to a suite of applications and services, drawing on data and artificial intelligence to help optimize and automate processes and decision making. We will make significant advances in mining profitability, health, and environmental impacts. It will link disparate systems and data into an unfilled digital platform with powerful tools for sensing and analyzing in real-time. It will help to streamline and standardize the complete process needed to create and deploy path to value applications.
Our Project will bring data to our people in an accessible, reliable, and accurate way, empowering us to identify trends, apply analytics and deliver insights to our teams.
- Experienced in test automation (at least 2 years)
- Proficient in Python
- Strong in QA methodologies knowledge
- Experienced in bug tracking and management
- Ready for test cases creation and automation based on them
- Confident in peer review of automated tests
- Performance testing
- API testing
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Participating in all Scrum ceremonies: Daily Scrum, Planning, Refinement, Pre-planning, Retrospective, and Demo (conducting sprint demos to the customer)
- Maintaining testing documentation: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Release Notes, Summary Reports, etc.
- New Feature and Regression Testing (if a User story requires)
- Maintaining Test management tool
- Defect tracking and logging
- Regression testing of Staging environment after updates
- Regression status reporting
- User Guide updates
- Daily status reporting to customers
- Remote teams located in Ukraine, Poland & Canada
- Staging environment verification on a daily basis
- Growing professionally and learn from each other
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Process dynamic projects at a stable place of work
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Care about your individual initiatives we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Work in a friendly team and share the knowledge to growing professionally
- Enjoy a flexible working schedule