Intellias is working as a technology consulting partner for Innovative British-Emirati Trade Finance bank, that is Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Our partner is strategically located in the innovation-friendly environment of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and positioned to take advantage of the UAE’s role as a global trade hub.
Envisioned as the world’s-first digital corporate trade bank, our partner seeks to address the trade finance gap, left by incumbent trade banking models and FinTech platforms.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will act not only as a Project member but also as a Business Team member and help us to: 1) create Online Banking Corporate Client Experience Portal, Back Office Portal and be involved with development of the IT systems for our Customer. 2) Act as a part of the Business Team on the UAE market representing Intellias in front of prospects in the region, acting as a Presales Consultant/Engineer (presenting our services and establishing relationship) and participate in marketing activities (e.g. speaking at or attending local events).
The PMO Project Manager will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of activities associated with management, reporting and governance of the customer book of work. Reporting to the Head of PMO, day to day you will be working closely with the client project management and extended vendor project management teams.
The PPC will be responsible for enabling communication and maintaining accurate tracking of the projects so that project remain on-time, within budget, to quality and deliver the agreed scope. This involves recording notes and action plans in meetings, channelling actions into relevant planning tools such as Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Project (desktop and online), Microsoft Dynamics and Jira/Confluence.
- Support client's PMO to manage a variety of project as part of the 2020 Book of Work;
- Preparation and maintenance of end to end program and project plans;
- Documenting and maintaining Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) log;
- Tracking information from status update meetings;
- Record keeping at RAID workshops;
- Escalation of identified emerging issues and project risks;
- Ensuring accountability/ownership is in place for project tasks;
- Support the rollout of the client's Work Management toolset;
- Evangelize client’s progress work management methodology;
- Supporting the Head of PMO with MIR and Management, Executive and Board level;
- Financial management and tracking of projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with client experience projects/content management system projects;
- Experience with financial services projects;
- Experienced in project management principles;
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams;
- Experience in diary/calendar management;
- Experience in prioritization of work;
- Experience in project cost management;
- Experience in Board reporting preparation;
- Hands on approach, Proactive, ‘Can Do’ mentality;
- Independent, Logical, Creative;
- Strong team player, aptitude for collaborative working.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Management, Project Management (or similar);
- Aptitude for Technology and modern technologies;
- Strong Microsoft O365 suite skills (MS Project, MS Planner, MS Office a must);
- Confident presentational and management reporting style;
- Upper-intermediate+ English level - both written and oral.
- Experience in an Agile/DevOps environment;
- Microsoft PowerBI;
- Experience with managing integrated portfolios, programs and projects in Microsoft project;
- Experience with Jira;
- Experience with implementation of client experience platforms / web content management systems;
- Business development mindset;
- Eagerness to help grow business and make Intellias presence stronger in the region.