Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform is used to serve clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks.
Team: 14 BE, 4 FE, 3 AQA.
- Experience with Java 8+;
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate;
- Knowledge of JPA, Redis;
- Experience with JIRA;
- At least intermediate English level.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Developing user-facing features;
- Providing input on designs and best practices;
- Communication with a client;
- Stay on the leading edge of industry trends and technologies.
What we offer:
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development;
- Internal University (Tech Communities (Front End, Back End, QA), leadership program, etc);
- English training courses (twice per week+Communication Course, Grammar Course, Emailing Course and of course practice with native speakers every week)
- Paid time off (vacation days (18 working days) and sick days (10 working days));
- Gym memberships or discounts (6000 UAH per year);
- Wellness programs (participation in running marathons; health plan (vaccination, dental or vision plans, etc);
- Corporate doctor;
- Corporate events;
- Parental Leave.