- Strong knowledge of Azure and all ecosystem, hands-on 5+ years;
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD best practices (using Jenkins preferably);
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible;
- Proficient with more than one scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell);
- Experience in setting up Monitoring & Alerting for Java (Spring) based applications;
- Strong knowledge of networking;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Hands-on experience with GCP;
- Certifications (Azure/GCP).
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth —
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies;
- Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan);
- Regular educational events with leading industry experts;
- English courses.
For your comfort —
- Flexible working hours;
- Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms;
- Relocation program;
- Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health —
- 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both;
- Annual vitaminization program;
- Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure —
- Corporate celebrations and fun activities;
- Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
- Setting up and configuring Monitoring & Alerting;
- Together with the architecture team defining key monitoring metrics;
- Maintaining the existing solutions;
- Contributing into IaC infrastructure.
Our client is the largest European operator of the Drone Flights Regulation platform.
We are looking for, talented Senior/Principal DevOps engineer with a large experience in setting up monitoring and alerting system in order to improve and maintain the existing solutions.