Join our Development Center in Ukraine and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the project:
The company together with its partners is helping entrepreneurs to proceed with invoices and electronic payments related to their economic activity. It is done by providing hardware, technology, infrastructure and support services.
In addition, the company has its own accounts receivable cloud automation software (ARC) that facilitates the efficient exchange of documents and payments between suppliers and customers.
Why you should join our team:
- You will join the project related to one of our main fields of specialization;
- You will have a chance to work directly with our client from Canada (however you will work in our time zone);
- You will work on the system which is used by approximately 400 000 clients in the USA;
- You will have a real impact on how the system will look like - system will be built from scratch and you together with the team will be deciding what tools will be the best for that.
- At least 7+ years of commercial experience in software engineering with C#;
- Experience with building complex workflows using Apache AirFlow.
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud services.
- Experience with algorithms/data-structures;
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres);
- Excellent communication skills and Problem-solving skills;
- A background in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Payments Industry and/or PCI/DSS;
- Experience with Ruby (it would be a plus if you could read and modify Ruby code).
- Design, develop, and test, product features satisfying business & technical requirements;
- Define & maintain architecture principles, patterns, and standards with particular attention to scalable, and high performing design;
- Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing & evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilization;
- Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases, supporting technical decision making, and leading work that affects more and more complex systems and critical areas of our application;
- Critical R&D to help us continue to design for scale and reliability as we grow (and we’re growing);
- Coach and mentor junior-intermediate engineers on the team and provide guidance to others when possible.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV at email@example.com!