- 1+ year PHP web development experience;
- Ecommerce experience with Magento;
- Working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications;
- MySQL knowledge;
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
- HTML 5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), Ajax;
- KnockoutJS Framework;
- Good command of English.
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary and taxes compensation;
- 12 sick leaves and 18 paid vacation business days per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Convenient office;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Professional certification;
- Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US and Western Europe
- Refer a friend program;
- Integration events.
- Develop, install and configure various Magento Extensions;
- Import and export e-commerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.) from one
- Build a Magento site from an approved design to a functional storefront;
- Extend Magento functionality through custom software development;
- Configure Magento to work with ERP systems, advanced accounting systems;
- Configure basic and advanced Magento settings;
- Apply revisions and updates;
- Install, configure and maintain Magento on the development environment;
- Upgrade Magento installations to newer versions.
Про проектThere are 2 types of projects at Elogic: direct and staff augmentation (team extension).
You can find out more about direct projects here: elogic.co/projects
As for staff augmentation, these are mostly large enterprise projects with a microservice architecture and teams distributed around the world, where Elogic developers are responsible for part of Magento and other teams for part of their expertise.
Team and roles:Project teams, depending on the complexity of the project, consist of:
PM / BA, Tech lead — senior Magento developer, Back-end developers (from 1 to 4 on the project), Front-end developers (from 2 to 5), DevOps, QA.
Sometimes we involve additional designers, SEO specialists, copywriters, and data-entry specialists.
There are also projects with a large workload (such as Carbon38,) where a team of 8 to 15 back-end & front-end developers.
The most common methodology on projects is Scrumban, which combines Scrum and Kanban. In this way, we use the Agile approach, but also adhere to deadlines, which we evaluate for the client.