Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services and software products. Our mission is to shake up the conventional IT market.
Avenga is growing steadily and is looking for a BPO Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. The goal of the project is to provide professional monitoring/reporting quality service to the customers. The service will include responding and resolving customers’ requests for assistance in a timely manner, escalating the issues and gathering information, communicating with the customers on the progress. You work with a support project focused on email alerts to monitor and escalate SQL Jobs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of computer systems;
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over email;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers;
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Follow-up and update customer status and information;
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures.