We’re searching for a product-focused, back-end developer who will build new features and scale distributed systems to handle millions of events. In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other platform guild members.
- Work with Node, Go, AWS, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Terraform.
- Research and help implement new initiatives and technologies to continue to raise the high availability and reliability of the main platform.
What we’re looking for
- Proficient in Node.JS or Go
- At least 1 year of experience with Node.JS is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB or NoSQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!