About the company:We are an e-commerce company with colleagues all over the world. With teams in The Netherlands and Hong Kong, we have an international flavor. We’re working on a new concept that we have been looking forward to. Full of excitement and ambition we want to show the world our new concept. Specialized in IT, design, service and online marketing where we are now looking for new talent with fresh ideas and a strong, digital opinion.
Responsibilities:• Managing the ''our picks'' categories with good and trendy products;
• Conducting user interviews to find out what the needs of the visitors are;
• Setting up (seasonal) promotions with Dutch suppliers, managing these orders and communicating with the marketing department;
• Independently initiating and leading projects to improve the online categories;
• Managing and optimizing the category filters;
• Managing the product descriptions of (running) products;
• Categorizing new suppliers and valuing them.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:• Experience in managing team members;
• You have commercial insight and are not averse to negotiating;
• You have a feel for non-food retail products. What sells, what doesn't and when;
• You have at least a few years of experience in e-commerce and AliExpress is no stranger to you;
• You have a sense of when a product is a quality product and when it is not;
• You think in terms of automation and have the ability to spar with IT and marketing;
• You have an HBO work and thinking level;
• You are customer-oriented, solution-oriented and pragmatic;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• You are analytically strong and able to develop a vision and strategy for your product types and team;
• You are enthusiastic and motivated. This allows you to inspire and convince others of your ideas and they move with you just as enthusiastically.