• 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar; proven deliverables you are open to talk through;
• Fluent in C# and very good knowledge about .NET technology stack;
• Experience in and concept knowledge of databases (MS SQL), Any NoSQL Database knowledge is a plus;
• Experience in building WEB application, based on MVC, Web API, Azure Cloud Platform;
• Knowledge of engineering practices including SOLID, Unit Testing, Mocking and Continuous Integration, OOD;
• Strong understanding of OOP principles and Service Oriented Architecture;
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
• SCRUM experience;
• Ability to provide the right technical solutions from the architectural point of view;
• Good communication skills;
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English.
• Experience working with React (Redux).
• Competitive salary
• Regular assessment and salary review
• Free English classes
• Opportunity for self-realization
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Flexible working schedule
• Remote work
• Comfortable open-plan office in Downtown
• 21 days of annual leave
• 5 sick-paid days
• Participation in conferences and seminars
• Write high quality, testable code following clean code principles;
• Understand business requirements and make design choices;
• Data modelling, analysis, design, testing, development and implementation.
• Experience optimizing existing applications with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, scalability, and standardization.
• Communicate directly with architects from customer’s side;
• Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements.
• Provide suitable solutions for complex problems and provide potential options and estimates to the product owner on selected technical topics;
• Practice and promote good development practices among the team and participate in code reviews to provide qualified feedback to other team members.
Netfully — is an international and progressive company that enjoys innovations and exciting challenges. We believe in creating a supportive and professional working atmosphere and provide opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders. The team here is outstanding, and the workplace is energised. Our goal is to make our customers happy and successful and we’re striving to be the preferred place for professionals to build meaningful and rewarding careers. Our dynamic team is looking for candidates who have a “can-do” attitude, proven ability to multi-task, flexibility to work on a range of projects and a commitment to continuous development.
Team-building sessions, staff training in the company, English lessons, give excellent advancement opportunities, and parties and celebrations are a vital part of our corporate culture. We try to be on the cutting edge of technology — you’ll be working with the best equipment and software. Why should you apply?
Because we offer:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— good career growth opportunities;
— flexible timetable;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— challenging projects;