About the project:
it is a financial technology company, that together with its partners, provides the hardware, technology, infrastructure, and support services to enable businesses of all types to accept and process electronic payments. In addition, the Company's proprietary accounts receivable cloud automation software (ARC) that facilitates the efficient exchange of documents and payments between suppliers and customers.
- 5+ years experience as a software developer, ideally a background in CS, engineering, or mathematics;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Knowledge of SQL, REST/SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to deliver communications that are clear, concise, and effective, both written and verbal to get your ideas across and get buy-in if needed;
- Problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of and practice in a variety of technology spanning, algorithms/data-structures, languages (e.g. Java, React.js, Ruby, SQL), and benchmarking tools/techniques;
- Experience in the Payments Industry and/or PCI/DSS;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Collection of products and features, focusing on architecture, integrations, scalability, etc.
- Working on existing pods/teams.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV at email@example.com!