In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and maintain our UI test
- Write test specifications
- Collaborate with developers to clarify requirements and edge cases
- Create and document detailed testing plans and test cases
- Meet testing objectives in an agile process environment
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of hands-on manual testing experience
- Good understanding of development life cycle, experience with working and creating QA documentation
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowing of development processes
- Great commitment to deadlines, producing excellent work and proposing new tools and/or techniques for testing
- Proactive in writing test specifications early in the design phase for new features
- Nice level of English!
- Experience with short release cycles and DevOps set up of the organization
- API based applications testing experience
- You love Borshch!