tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life. Their vision is to help millions of people across the world to improve their mental well-being by preventing mental health issues.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client-side.
What you will be doing:
- Building a new product from scratch;
- Developing new features as well as maintaining and adapting the current ones for the existing product;
- Helping colleagues to improve their work, in particular through code reviews, but also by taking in interest in their work;
- Contributing to the overall plan for the company, by breaking goals down into tasks, estimate their complexity, and deliver in a timely manner.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience with React Native;
- You are comfortable working with Android, iOS, Android Studio, Xcode, Git Flow;
- You have attention to detail (quality of your code, sensitive with design implementation, test your own code before handing it over for review, etc.);
- You feel comfortable working in Agile environments with plenty of things going on and fast release cycles;
- Good verbal and written English;
- You love borsch!