Now, as we grow fast and smart, Avenga is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. Join us and you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Teams in renewing customers, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract reviews, and identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities. You will work collaboratively with the Field and internal organizations such as Legal, Finance, Support and Sales Operations to ensure deals are executed with velocity and accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of proven success in Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations or Pricing experience preferred;
- Experience in Direct and Channel Sales model is highly desirable;
- Experience with pricing strategy and international business preferred;
- Strong understanding of software revenue recognition and order process principles required;
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details;
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback;
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross-functional departments;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume;
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, NetSuite or similar CPQ tools.
- Serve as the trusted adviser to Sales Team on all deal related matters, advise the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures;
- Manage the day-to-day quote management, pricing approvals, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies;
- Provide proactive support and guidance to the Sales Team in order to help drive new deals as well as up-sell opportunities;
- Engage with the Sales Team to accelerate deal velocity and execute on deal closure;
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure;
- Maintain and enforce agreed-upon departmental review and approval SLAs;
- Partner with Sales Operations on process/system improvements, sales enablement and special projects;
- Deliver relevant training to new and existing sales people on deal desk, order processes and overall QTC best practices.